The last blog
Hi everyone
I have had so much fun doing this blogs. I have improve my english level. It feels very nice writing about things that i like, also it is very interesting that our classmates read our work, this activities help us to feel like real journalist writing real opinion columns. For this i think we need a feedback class by class, because in this way we learn immediately after our mistakes.
I would like writing about things more related with journalist, like reports of actual events or learn different way of write in english for different types of works that we have to do, like chronic about every event it happened in the day or a topic in the week news.
I had a very good time doing this exercises and learning new things about english and other things. My favourite blog was when i had to write about the move i like the most that it's 8 miles, the lifestory of Eminem, because i had to look for a lot of information and it was ruff to write it with my own words, even i look it in english and this make it very difficult.
Hope you liked my work and had a good time reading this.
Have a nice day.
I had a very good time doing this exercises and learning new things about english and other things. My favourite blog was when i had to write about the move i like the most that it's 8 miles, the lifestory of Eminem, because i had to look for a lot of information and it was ruff to write it with my own words, even i look it in english and this make it very difficult.
Hope you liked my work and had a good time reading this.
Have a nice day.

what a good idea diego
ResponderEliminar
ResponderEliminarI share your idea
That a very good idea, but I’m not sure that or classmate of cine would like the idea jajajaja I also enjoy the blogs too!
ResponderEliminar