Blog 1
My name is Diego Rojas, I was born in San Antonio City in 1995. I lived in this city for 6 years, after we moved to Puerto Varas for one year and then to Puerto Montt until i finished my elementary school, only in my elementary school i went to 3 differents school, Liceo Nacional from Llolleo, Rosita Novaro from Puerto Varas and Federico Ozanam from Puerto montt. In 2009 we had economic problems and my parents decided to go back. In San Antonio i studied in Retiro School for a year and after i changed to Jose Miguel Carrera Institute, and there finished my High Shool.
I have a sister and brother, she is 19 years old and he is 4 years old.
I like play soccer and listen to Hip hop music.
San Antonio, what a interesting city, greetings <3
ResponderEliminarWe all know that the south is better than Santiago :(
ResponderEliminarHello Diego. How Interesting your life. San Antonio is fantastic.
ResponderEliminarBye
Hello Diego, San Antonio is very cool. Have you gone Las Cruces?
ResponderEliminarHello Diego, I don't know you, you don't know me, but I love you bye
ResponderEliminarWoow Diego. How beautiful to live surrounded by amazing landscapes
ResponderEliminar