My favorite piece of technology
My favorite piece of technology is my laptop, but not my current laptop, my old laptop that i had to change because i broke its screen. My parents bought me my old laptop when i entered my previous career and now we use it as a desktop computer in my house in San Antonio, so i only use it when i travel there. I use it mainly to watch series and movies, since as it has
the broken screen, we connect it to the lcd and we can see the image on the TV. I like it because it is fast and resistant, it almost never
fails and it has been with me almost five years, so it will always be my laptop...my old laptop. My life without him would be much more messy and boring as an important part of my music movies and series are there.

When I had another laptop and I broke the screen, I connected to the lcd for see the image too xD
ResponderEliminarI love laptops, are amazing!
ResponderEliminar